Happy Retirement Wishes– Retirement is an exciting time in a person’s life. They have worked hard to build their career and can step back and appreciate how far they’ve come. Not only is it a time for reflection, it’s also a time for them to look forward and spend time with the people they care about, doing the things they love.
Be sure you show your support and appreciation for someone retiring by sending them a retirement message. Whether it’s a close coworker you’ve seen grow over the years or a family member who’s shared their experience with you every step of the way, showing your sentiments by adding a handwritten note to a bouquet of flowers will mean the world to them.
- Enjoy your retirement! Now the fun begins! All the best to you, Ed!
- Retirement congratulations! It’s time to follow dreams long set aside and enjoy the rewards of work done well. Wishing you the best, Martin!
- Woo hoo! Kick up your heels and enjoy your retirement, Alex!
- Retirement is the world’s longest coffee break. Enjoy your coffee!
- Yours someday is here. Enjoy!
- Enjoy your days of sleeping late and doing nothing! All the best on your retirement.
- I hope that your retired life is the best part of your life.
- Happy Retirement! Enjoy the rest and relaxation!
- Enjoy a long-overdue retirement. Now you can enjoy all the finer things in life.
- Enjoy your retirement. And enjoy all of the exciting adventures ahead of you!
- Now the fun begins! Happy retirement.
- You got your life back! Enjoy every minute of your retirement.
- Just because you’re retired doesn’t mean you stop taking coffee breaks. Be sure to schedule me in!
- Didn’t you only just start yesterday? Happy Retirement, friend!
- I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
- I am a little jealous, to be honest! Enjoy your retirement!
- Congratulations on your retirement! Wishing you the best of health, happiness, and success on your new journey in life.
- Best wishes as you retire. Congratulations on the next phase of your life.
- Have a restful but fun and active retirement!
- You’ve reached the finish line! Enjoy your retirement and your next adventures.
- The fun finally begins! Congratulations on your retirement.
- You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life! Congrats!
- Retirement isn’t really all that great as it sounds. No pressure from the boss, zero deadlines, no company meetings to enjoy—how will you manage?
- Kick back and enjoy—you don’t have to punch a clock anymore! Happy retirement!
- I can’t imagine walking into the office and not seeing your face. Thank you for every single second you’ve spent with our team. It is truly appreciated!
- Your new quarterly goal: avoid anything that resembles work! Congratulations on your retirement!
- It’s time to enjoy your life. Happy Retirement!
- You’ve had such a long and successful career. Well done! Enjoy your retirement.
- Well, at least now you can say this is the last job you will ever start new! Happy retirement!
- We will miss seeing you every day here in the office, but we know how hard you’ve worked for this. Happy retirement.
- You have been an amazing leader to us all, and we wish you all the best on this next chapter in your life as you celebrate your retirement.
- Wishing you all the happiness and joy retirement can bring!
- No one actually stops working, they just get a new job. I’m sure your wife will have plenty of work for you. Enjoy!
- When you get tired of your two new best friends—the bed and living room recliner—remember to give your old friend a call!
- I will miss working alongside you in the office but will miss your big bright smile even more. Thank you for being there for me all those years. Enjoy the retired life!
- If you put in as much effort enjoying your retirement as you have to work with this company, it is sure to be a success!
- You’ll be missed! We enjoyed working with you and we thank you for everything you’ve done for us and the company. Congratulations on your retirement!
- I’m smiling just thinking about you spending more time on the lake. Here’s to enjoying all your happy places in retirement!
- Retirement: a six-month holiday, twice a year. Enjoy!
- Who wouldn’t want the weekend life every day? You earned it! Happy retirement.
- Wishing you all the best as you retire. Knowing you, you’ll still be busy as ever—but at least it will be with things you love doing!
Happy Retirement Messages
- Sending best wishes to you for this important moment of your life. May all the great things happen in your life! Happy retirement.
- Life is giving you another chance to find yourself again and start it all over again. May all your desires come true during this new phase of your life.
- Freedom is another name of retirement; no more workload, no tension; you are your own boss. May you enjoy this freedom and accomplish things that you never did before.
- Have a happy retirement. Consider it as a sweet reward for all your contributions, late nights, and having no time for your family. Welcome to it!
- We all are grateful to you for your guidance, support, and great leadership. You’ll be missed for your generosity. Happy farewell.
- Now you have so much time for your family and your loved ones. No complaints anymore. May you enjoy your time!
- Your retirement has brought you a new opportunity to experience freedom in life. I wish that you feel the thrill of life and embark on many adventures that never happened before.
- Your life’s golden phase is about to start. May God bless you to fulfill all your personal aspirations through your retirement! Live your dreams as much as you can.
- Can’t imagine you without work, but we’re happy as you’ll now get much time to spend with us and can go to the places we always wanted to go.
- Let’s unwind your mind and relax your soul, do adventurous things and spend much time with your family. Happy retired life! Miss you.
- May your retirement bring everything wonderful in your life! Live like a free man, like a wild bird during this new phase of your life.
- All your best work will be remembered with great gratitude and honor. May this retirement be the starting of a happy time in your life.
- May this retirement bring you the opportunity to discover a new meaning to life. May you be able to do things that you always wished for! Congratulations and best of luck with your retirement.
- Happy retirement. Finally, you are going to have some time to spend only for yourself. Hope you test all the new ventures of your life to the fullest.
Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
Retirement is a blank sheet of paper. It is a chance to redesign your life into something new and different.
Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Retirement’s the most wonderful thing. I get to enjoy all the things I never stopped to notice on the way up…
The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
To some of us, retirement gives us time to follow our dreams.
I see retirement as just another of these reinventions, another chance to do new things and be a new version of myself.
The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.
The joy of retirement comes in those everyday pursuits that embrace the joy of life…
Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning.
Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.
It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion.
You might be on the back nine of life, but it’s good to finish strong.
You might retire from a job, but never retire from making contributions. Indeed, life is about contribution, not accumulation.
Retire from work, but not from life.
Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off and away!
Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials – much to live on and much to live for.
…to me, retirement means doing what you have fun doing.
The biggest reward for a thing well done is to have done it.
There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
Retirement Wishes for Father
- I’m so happy and proud of you, dear dad. All the hectic schedules are in the past now; finally, you won’t be missing quality times and fun with the family anymore.
- Congratulations on your retirement. I hope you will enjoy your days as a retiree to the fullest. I am extremely happy for you, dad.
- After years of hard work, you will finally have some time to yourself. I am so happy for you. I hope you enjoy your life to the max. Happy retirement dad.
- I wish you great happiness and good health on all the days of your retirement. Congratulations. Have a blessed retirement, dad. I love you so much.
- Father, the time has finally come to relax and let go of all the financial tension. Be happy and enjoy your hard-earned pension.
- Congratulations on your retirement, Dad. You can finally spend more time with your grandchildren. We love you!
- Happy retirement, dad! My best wishes for you to have good health and a fantastic vacation all the days of your retirement.
- Finally, your hectic Mondays are over, and not any workload. Now we can spend more time together at home. I hope you have a blessed retirement, dad.
- Dad, from now on, get rid of all the tension and pressure from your shoulder. Enjoy the retirement from work. Happy retirement.
Retirement Wishes for a Friend
- I’m so proud of the person that you are today. The dedication you had for your job, it’s time to enjoy life with two times more dedication than that.
- I’m glad that you are finally retiring. Now should we start planning all the trips that we didn’t get to go? Oh my, good days here we come!
- As your friend, I can say it’s your good deeds that have brought you where you are today. I hope you know what retirement actually means! Happy Holidays for life.
- I have always known you as the most active and hardworking person. Now I cannot wait to see how you enjoy your freedom! Congratulations on your retirement.
- I hope you know life never stops and retirement is just another phase of life. Embrace it and enjoy your life with joyous moments. Happy retirement friend.
- Retirement has finally come knocking at your doors. I really hope you get to spend some quality time with your family.
- I’ve watched you work too hard for so many years. I am so glad that it is all coming to an end now. You honestly deserve retirement more than anyone I know.
- Congratulations on your new freedom. Now we will get to see you more. Enjoy every moment of your new life.
Retirement Wishes for Boss
- Thank you for always lifting up the mood and always encouraging us with your words. Congratulations on your retirement, we will miss you.
- Working under your leadership and guidance was truly an honor for each and every one of us. Thank you for all the support. Enjoy your retirement, Sir.
- To my fantastic boss, thanks for all the support and patience. We will miss you. Best wishes for your retirement.
- I still cannot believe that we won’t be greeted with your positive vibe every day in the office, Sir. I will always remember your advice. Have a great life, Sir.
- The department will never be the same without your jokes and your good vibes. I will miss you so much, Sir. Have a good life ahead. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Boss, you have been our role model at work. Your determination and grit deserve high praise. We wish you a joyous retired life with your loved ones
- Your decision-making skills and your excellent leadership will be dearly missed. Happy retirement, boss!
- Boss, you have always been an embodiment of optimism and enthusiasm. As you retire, we will sorely miss you. Happy retirement.
- Over these past years, we get to learn so many things from you. Congratulations on your retirement, boss.
Retirement Wishes for Coworkers
- Thank you for always creating a motivating atmosphere all around the office. I will always miss your presence here. Have a great life ahead!
- You have always been an example to us at work. Congrats, and thanks for being a great colleague.
- It’s been nothing but an absolute blessing sharing the workplace with you. You are a friend, mentor and a great company to have. May God bless you.
- Now that you are retiring, who will take all the work pressure away with silly jokes? We will miss our great colleague in the office so much. Enjoy your retirement.
- Hey, Mr. Perfectionist! You will be missed so much. I hope you will enjoy your retirement and won’t forget the lifelong friends you have made her. Good wishes.
- You were the best coworker anyone could have ever asked for. Thanks for being such and kind and amazing soul. Enjoy your days to the fullest.
- My dearest colleague, I will miss our conversations over tea. All the best to you in the new phase of your life.
- Heartiest of congratulations to you on your retirement from work. Work will never feel the same with you gone.
- The difference you’ve made at work and the way you’ve always been there for guidance make you one of my favorite coworkers (insert name). I will miss you dearly. Happy retirement.
Retirement Wishes for an Employee
- You have worked hard until the last day of your job. We admire your contribution until now. Happy retirement.
- Finally, the day is here to say goodbye. You have always been a great employee. We will miss you. Happy retirement day.
- All the best from us to your new retired life; we hope you get to enjoy every moment from now on.
- Congratulations on your retirement! You have achieved so many things. We will miss such a dedicated employee—all the best for the new journey.
- You have accomplished so many things in this company. We sincerely appreciate the dedication and effort you made for our company. Congrats on your retirement.
Retirement Wishes for Teacher
- Thanks for your endless effort, motivation, and hope for us to become better and more successful people. Happy retirement.
- Thank you Mr/Mrs. (insert name) for making (insert subject) easy for us. Very few people can teach as well as you. We’ll miss you!
- Sir/ Madam, you have been a great role model for me throughout high school. I feel pretty sad at the thought of no longer seeing you at school. Nonetheless, have a happy retirement.
- You were so kind, considerate, and caring. We’ll miss you a lot now that you’re retiring.
- Thank you for instilling a growth mindset and a passion for learning. Hope your retired life turns out to be beautiful.
Retirement Wishes for Uncle
- It’s finally the time you can rest without any worries from work. Congrats on your retirement, uncle.
- Congratulations uncle on your recent retirement from work. What a marvelous career you’ve had. I would love to hear about your work accomplishments the next time I visit.
- Happy retirement dear Uncle! Hope you enjoy good health and quality time with your family.
- Now that you are retiring, you will have so much time for us. This makes me so happy. I hope you will be enjoying your day’s max. Happy retirement.
- I’m extremely happy that finally you are getting retired from your desk job. But welcome to the household area. You can never run out of here, uncle.
- Out of all the people, you deserve this break and deserve to have fun which you have been missing throughout the years due to workload. Congratulations and Happy retirement.
Click here to follow us on Facebook for more