Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and shaped who you are as a person. We might not often have the time to express our emotions to them, but on mothers day, we can cast away all the shyness and take some time from our busy lives to say thank you to our mothers. So, we should all have some time to show her how thankful we are for her sacrifices for us. Here are some special Mother’s Day wishes and messages for you.
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
Does your mom have a good sense of humor? If so, she may like the following funny Mother’s Day card messages. Give your mom a well-deserved laugh and smile this Mothers Day with these fun and exciting messages. Each time your mom looks back on her Mothers Day memories, she will be reminded of how funny and witty her kids are with this funny Mothers Day card message.
- “Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thank you for being the only Mother in the world who would love a crazy child like me.”
- “Happy Mothers Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.”
- “I wanted to get you something special this Mothers Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.”
- “Mothe’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you.”
- “Happy Mothers Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.”
Mother In Law Messages For Mother’s Day
Show your mother-in-law some love with the following messages for the best Mothers Day card. Thank her for all she’s done raising your spouse with thoughtful and sentimental Mothers Day messages. She will be reminded of how amazing she is to have you join the family and the memories you will share with them as you grow old together.
- “Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for welcoming me into your family with open arms all those years ago!”
- “How lucky am I to have gotten you as a Mother-in-law? Happy Mothers Day from all of us!”
- “Thank you for being such a pillar to this family. We all love you so much! Happy Mothers Day!”
- “I can’t imagine life without your love, guidance, and support. Happy Mothers Day!”
- “Happy Mothers Day to an in-law I can’t imagine life without.”
Mother’s Day Messages For Grandma
Whether your grandma is known for fresh baked cookies, quirky commentary, or for the family’s largest collections of photo albums– you love her dearly. Often times grandmas are our second mothers, honor her so with a heartwarming message she will love to read from her favorite grandchild. Remind her of that with these Mothers Day messages for the best Mothers Day card for your beloved Grandma.
- “Happy Mothers Day to our matriarch! Thank you for all the love and work you put into this family!”
- “Happy Mothers Day Grandma, we all love you so much!”
- “It’s too bad they don’t have a Grandmother Day, that way we’d have two days a year to celebrate all that you do! Happy Mothers Day!”
- “Happy Mothers Day! Sorry, you had to put up with (parent’s name) for so long!”
- “Happy Mothers Day, Gram-gram! Thanks for always spoiling me and sneaking my cookies!”
- “Love you, Grandma! Hope you’re surrounded by family this Mothers Day!”
Mother Day Messages From Husband Or Partner
Looking for just the right message to give your partner on Mothers Day? Look no further than the messages below. Tell her how much she means to you and what a wonderful job she has done raising your kids with these loving Mothers Day messages. For an extra special gesture, combine them with our breakfast in bed ideas.
- “Happy Mothers Day to a woman who truly does it all! I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us!”
- “Happy Mothers Day to the best mother and wife in the world. What would we all do without you?”
- “How did I get so lucky in marrying you? You continue to inspire this family every day. We love you!”
- “Thanks for making home the happiest place to be. Happy Mothers Day.”
- “We all love you like crazy, and feel so blessed to have you. Happy Mothers Day.”
Mother’s Day Messages From Daughter
Don’t forget to get the perfect Mothers Day gift to fit the messages listed below! Show your mom how great of a first best friend she is with these messages she will love to receive from her loving daughter. These messages are not only inspiring but will make her feel like she did an amazing job raising her precious daughter. “Happy Mothers Day to the best role model I could have ever asked for!”
- “Happy Mothers Day to the woman who raised me into the strong, independent woman I am today.”
- “I love you to the moon and back, Mom! Thank you for always inspiring me to live, love, and laugh!”
- “Happy Mothers Day to the best Mom in the world! I’ll always cherish our movie nights, cooking experiments, and laughter!”
- “You’re the best listener, the best cook, the best friend, the best Mom I could ever ask for. Happy Mother’s day!”
- “Every day I feel so lucky to call you my Mom. Enjoy today, you deserve it!”
Mother’s Day Messages From Son
These Mothers Day card messages pair perfectly with any personalized gift from a son to his mother. Sometimes it’s hard to show your emotion toward your mom, but these messages will show her that you are always thankful for her through thick and thin and that you love her always. Not sure what to get your mom? Make sure to take our Mom gifting quiz!
- “With love from the luckiest son in the world.”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Mothers Day!”
- “I’m so proud to be your son. Happy Mothers Day.”
- “Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. Love you, Mom!”
- “Happy Mothers Day Mom! Couldn’t do it all without you!”
- “Mom, from feeding and clothing me, to loving me in the tough times, to helping me succeed in my goals– I owe it all to you.”
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes to All Moms
- Happy mothers day to all moms. Wishing you all a wonderful celebration.
- Happy Mothers Day to every Mom! We are grateful to have you as our guardian angels!
- Happy mothers day to all moms out there. Thank you for everything that you do. Hats off.
- Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms! Mothers are God’s blessing to the world and the greatest gift in a person’s life!
- All the amazing moms from everywhere- thanks for existing and making our life easier. Lots of love.
- There is not a single job as important as being a mother, and you ladies pull it off so fine. Happy Mother’s day.
- Thanking every mom on this mothers day for all that they do. You all are superwomen.
- Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there. You guys are one of a kind and the most precious blessings from the Lord.