Graduation Wishes: Graduating from school, college or university is a very special day in a student’s life. Graduation day does not only put an end to the hectic classes and scary exams, but it also presents a basket full of opportunities to the students. And the start of a new journey cannot be completed without the love and good wishes from the near and dear ones! A fresh graduate deserves to be complimented, praised, and appreciated for his/her hard work and diligence through some heartwarming messages like these.
- May this be only the beginning of your success and glory. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You have worked so hard and it all paid off at last. You have made us all so proud. Congratulations to you my dear!
- My heartiest wishes to you for your graduation. May your genuine effort always brings you success and happiness. Good Luck!
- Congratulations to you on being a graduate! May you shine brighter than the brightest stars! Best wishes for the new journey of your life!
- Everyone can see the success but not everyone can see the passion and hard work it took to achieve it. Many congratulations to you on becoming a proud graduate!
- Take my hearty congratulations on your graduation. I wish you a successful career ahead and peaceful life in the coming years!
- Congratulations on your graduation! You worked so hard for all these years and proved your worth to the world. So proud of you!
- It’s the end of a hectic journey for sure but also the beginning of a road that leads to success and glory. All the good wishes to you on your graduation!
- Congratulations to you! Sincerely hope that your new journey will be full of peace, harmony and comfort.
- You are one step closer to your dreams now. My sincere wishes are always with you. Congratulations to you for graduating!
- Congratulations on being a grad and a jobless! Kidding, hope to hear more of your achievements!
- We believe in you. We have all the reasons to believe that our beloved son will do great things in life. Congratulations on becoming a proud graduate!
- I am blessed to have a friend like you who has earned this great success through constant effort and dedication. Cheers to your graduation!
- Cheers to you for making us all proud, brother! Wishing you the best for your future life!
- Shine through every darkness and achieve your dreams. My heartiest wishes to you on your graduation!
- We feel great pride in your success. I hope you get all the happiness and glory that you deserve. Our love and support is always with you!
- Bravo, my lovely sister! You have put in your best effort and got shining results! May this happiness never leave your side. Fly high in the sky!
- You are truly living proof that beauty and brains can go together well. Congratulations on achieving the highest honors! We are proud of you!
- Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation! You two must be so proud of your amazing girl!
- Congratulations on your son’s graduation! We are looking forward to hearing more of your child’s success stories!
- Congratulations! Your brilliant daughter deserves this great achievement! She is in our good wishes!
- It must be a celebration for the whole family since your son has graduated brilliantly! Congratulations and best wishes!
- You have always been an inspiring figure. May you achieve great things and make us proud!
- Many dreams, some tried, but only a few achieve. You are an achiever. You have made us all proud. Keep up the good work. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Today I feel that I’m the luckiest father in the world! My little daughter becomes a graduate today. It is really surprising to me. Wishing you a bright future!
- It’s time to relax after all the work. Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
- Your degree is not just a piece of paper. It is the set of wings that will help you fly away and burst out of the horizon into a new world called “Your Life”! Congratulations.
- All these years you have done your best and now you get to see the fruit of your sacrifice. Many blessings to you and your family.
High School Graduation Wishes
- Congratulations on your graduation from high school. I am so proud of you.
- Congratulations! Blessings and best wishes to you for your big achievement. I hope this success will continue.
- You have worked hard, and that’s why you have succeeded. This day will inspire you in the next step of your life. We are so proud of you, daughter. Best wishes and blessings to you.
- Congratulations on your graduation! Completing your high school education is certainly an achievement that you should be proud of. More great journeys on your college life.
- Celebrate your success on your graduation from high school! Wishing you to achieve your goals and have a great career.
- We are so very proud of your accomplishments. We wish you every happiness and success always. With all our love!
- Dear, with your grand high school graduation success, I send you to love and best wishes for your brighter future. I wish heartiest congratulations on your grand success.
- My dear son, I can never express my happiness through the words that you have made me today. I wish you nothing but the best. You have made us proud. Congratulations son!
- My dear friend, I am so happy about your graduation. You have achieved your goal and fulfilled your dream. But remember, this is just the beginning. Lots of love and best wishes.
- Hearty congratulations on your high school graduations. May all your dreams come true.
- Know that you are capable of great things and believe in them. Best wishes on graduating high school.
- I feel so happy for you on your graduation and hope for the best for your career. Enjoy your success.
- Finally, your dream came true, and you have achieved your goal. Never stop dreaming and never lose this spirit.
- Congratulations on your grand high school graduation success. I wish you all the luck and hope you maintain high success throughout your educational career for better job opportunities in life.
- We are so proud of you. Never stop this hard work and patience in your study. May you achieve more in the future.
- Finally, you are finished with high school. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s celebrate and hit the town!
- School may be over but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy Graduation Best of luck for the future.
High School Graduation Messages
- Waking up early to go to school, resting your head in the bed so late after you finish your assignments, stressed by projects and reports, I witness them all. And now that you are graduating, I feel so proud. Enjoy the fruit of your hard work. Congrats!
- School is over! Congratulations you are an official graduate! For every ending – there is a new beginning, for every memory – there is a dream ahead. I wish you the best of luck in your college years.
- Time flies so fast! I just can’t believe you have grown up and today, you are about to graduate from high school. Wow! Enjoy life my friend and I will always pray for your success in your college life. Congratulations dear!
- Your first day of school, your first best friend, your first crush, your first relationship, the first time you bunked class, studying one day before your exam, midnight snacks, and midnight calls; the past few years will be the best ones you’ve had in your entire life. All the best for your future! Happy Graduation.
- Your serious efforts have paid off and you deserve every bit of it. Today begins a whole new chapter in your life. I guess a high school diploma will help you to make your dreams come true.
- You’ve taken on the most incredible, amazing journey of becoming a high school graduate. Continue to climb and aspire to excellence. With love and pride, we send you sincere congratulations!
- Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
- The high school days you leave behind you never will forget, but may the days that lie ahead be even better yet! Best wishes for your success!
- Get a grip on that diploma with a high chin on your posture. Have a grin that ever shows one’s eagerness as you have conquered the stage of being a high school student.
- Sending you a day full of sunshine, a heaven filled with rainbows, and a pocket full of dreams. May the future ahead of you be as wonderful as you are.
High School Graduation Congratulations Message
- Congratulations, you made it. You have worked hard and studied well. Now enjoy your success!
- Congratulations on your success which was bound to come. Best wishes for the future.
- Graduation is a big achievement. Congratulations to you, and remember that you still have a long way to go.
- It’s your day of glory. Congratulations on your graduation.
- It is because of your hard work and patience that you can achieve this big success. Congratulations!
- Your hard work is being paid off today. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
High School Graduation Wish for Son
- I can proudly tell everyone now that my son is a high school graduate. Congratulations.
- I knew you could achieve your goal. I have enjoyed every success of yours, but today is different from the rest. Your success means my success, and you made me proud, son.
- My little son graduated today. You are no longer a little kid. You have grown up, and you are making us proud. I pray for even greater success in the future.
- I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations, dear son!
- We made sure that you went into a good school because we believed in you. But you graduated because you believed in yourself. Congratulations on your graduation my son!
- I still remember the first day I took you to the school; I can’t believe you are graduating today. Congratulations, son.
- I have so much pride in you. Good job, son. Congratulations on your graduation.
High School Graduation Wishes for Daughter
- Congratulations, dear. It seems I took you to school that day. My little angel graduated today. I cannot express how happy I am today. All the best for the days to come.
- Keep your head high and embrace what life has offered you. Congrats on graduating high school.
- We are very proud of your big success. You have always said that you can. This confidence helped you to achieve your goal. Never stop believing in yourself. Congrats, daughter!
- Go forth in life to achieve your dreams, but don’t forget the reasons and the people who make the journey worth the trouble. Congratulations dear.
- Chase your dreams, burst out at the seams. Never stop trying, never stop learning. Live life to the fullest, give it nothing but your best. Congratulations my daughter!
- Dear Pumpkin, I’m extremely proud of you. Congrats on getting the ticket for the next level. Love you.
High School Graduation Wishes for Friend
- All of your hard work finally paid you, and I’m extremely proud of the fact. Congrats dear friend!
- Finally, you have reached your goal. Congratulations! Your hard work is the main reason for this big achievement. We are proud of your brilliant success. Best of luck to your future friend.
- Congratulations on your high school graduation. This is not the end. There is a long way to go, and I am sure you will succeed in every phase of your life. Best wishes to you.
- Nothing in life can take away the lessons you have learned while walking along the road to success. Congratulations on graduating dear best friend.
- You always inspired me to study hard, friend. It’s so good to see you graduate. Congratulations.
- Congratulations on your graduation. We always knew you were the ace of our class.
- My warm and thoughtful words cannot compare to the hardship you have overcome over the years of being a high school student. Congratulations and Happy Graduation!
Graduation Wishes for Sister
- Well done, sis! You deserve this huge success! My hearty wishes go for your future endeavors!
- I am so happy to hear the good news. You truly have made us all so proud. All the best wishes to you as you’re all set to enter a new phase of your life.
- Hats off to your hard work, dear! I could not be happier about this great achievement. Wishing you nothing but success in your future life.
- You earned this moment through hard work and dedication. No one is happier than me today because it’s my only sister who achieved this beautiful milestone!
- You have passed college with flying colors! I could not be more proud of a talented, creative and hardworking sister like you. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on graduating! It’s an incredible honor for the whole family! So proud of you!
- Bravo, sister! You have earned your diploma with grace and charisma! Congratulations!
- A college degree with such good grades! What a great way to complete your graduation! Dear sister, I wish you many more successes in life just like this one!
- Congratulations! Now you have all the qualifications to embark on the journey of real life. Yes, it’s a difficult world, but you have proved yourself to be a capable one.
- Graduation Wishes for Brother
- Congratulations! We are enthralled to share this magical moment with you! Best wishes!
- Dear brother, congratulations on this huge success! We cannot wait to see you shining brightly in the future. You nailed it!
- So many dreamers, but only a few achievers, and you are one of those who achieved the goal! Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you.
- I always knew you have a big brain. But you have proved that you’re a hard worker too. You deserve this success because you earned it.
- Your diploma is just the beginning of a successful life that you truly deserve. I am so happy to see my younger brother making it all happen. Congratulations!
Graduation Wishes for Lover
- Congrats babe, you’re a graduate now! I always had faith in you and your dreams!
- Love, I have always believed in your potential and abilities and you have proved it once again. You deserve this so much! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation, love! So proud to see you reach this milestone with your endeavor!
- I just can’t stop talking about you and your achievement with my friends. It’s a great achievement, my dear. You made me so happy today!
- You’re such a rare combination of beauty with brain. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Never stop shining and never stop chasing your dreams!
- My love, I have waited so much to see you in that beautiful gown and now it’s finally yours! Congratulations to you!
- Congratulations on this special day, dear! All your hard work has paid off. Can’t wait to see you throwing that hat up in the sky!
Graduation Wishes from Parents
- Congratulations on your graduation! Words cannot explain how delighted and proud we are!
- You are not a kid anymore. You are a grown-up man who just has to be a bit more responsible than yesterday. Congratulations dear!
- Aim for the best and never stop at anything because you’re destined to be the best. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on this special occasion, dear son! I hope you make the right decisions about your life. We are so proud of you.
- So proud of you for graduating with an awesome result, our son! We will always support you in any career path you choose.
- Thank you for your hard work, love. You made us proud by chasing your dream and focusing on your goal. Congratulations to you!
Graduation Wishes from Teacher
- Congratulations on your graduation! My heart is full of pride at your brilliant success!
- Congratulations! You have lived up to all my expectations! Good luck with your future endeavors!
- Your graduation is the first step towards all the triumphs to come! Congratulations and best wishes!
- Your graduation is a great achievement, but that’s nothing compared to what life has in store for you next with even bigger challenges and opportunities.
- You dreamed you planned, you believed, you worked, and you conquered. Congratulations on achieving this milestone. Get ready for a whole new adventure.
“Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” – Senator Orrin Hatch
“Graduation is the beginning of knowing who you are, what you are, why you are, and always knowing where you are going.” – Dr. Lydia Patton
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
“Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.” – John Green
“The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” – Edward Koch
“My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives. The stories you are about to live are the ones you will be telling your children, and grandchildren, and therapists.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Graduation is the end of theoretical knowledge and the start of practical life.” – Geetha Laxman
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
“Graduation is like the day of reckoning! You will be judged based on what you have planted. Graduation day is not a victory to celebrate! But a day to start again another beginning!” – Mark Alonzo
“Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” – Tom Brokaw
“Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
“Graduation, a conclusion of one chapter, a beginning of another.” – Catherine Pulsifer
“Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson
“Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.” – Arie Pencovici
Click here to follow us on Facebook for more.